Five nominations for RPC Astrapak at Gold Pack Awards
RPC Astrapak has qualified five of their nine entries into the 2018 IPSA Gold Pack Awards. The Gold Pack Awards recognise the industry’s packaging innovation and packaging companies submit their product samples and motivations approximately four months before the event.
The RPC Astrapak entries that qualified for an award are:
- Annique Rooibos Shower Butter and Hand Butter Tube Range – RPC Astrapak Consupaq
- First Choice Dessert Topping Tube Range – RPC Astrapak Consupaq
- Nutriwoman Derma Care Range – RPC Astrapak Consupaq
- Rama Margarine Tub Range IML – RPC Astrapak Marcom Plastics, Unilever South Africa and Verstraete-IML
- TRESemmé Shampoo 900ml Pack @25% rHDPE – Unilever South Africa and RPC Astrapak Consupaq
The gold, silver and bronze medal winners will be announced at the IPSA Gold Pack Awards ceremony in Sandton on 7 November.
RPC Astrapak CEO Robin Moore said: “Again, the success of entries highlights the creative spirit and focus that we have on innovation in RPC Astrapak. Thank you to the teams that contributed to the entries and congratulations on this achievement.”
Last year, RPC Astrapak walked away with a gold medal, which was awarded to Consupaq and Clicks Group in the Health, Beauty and Household category for the outstanding tube packaging design for Sorbet Man’s 3-in-1 Shower Gel range. Out of our six finalists, five medals were awarded.
The event organisers announced last year that the IPSA Gold Pack Awards will now be held annually, the first time since their inception in 1973. In what has become the industry’s showcase of awards for innovative thinking, the prestigious IPSA Gold Pack Awards provides packaging designers and manufacturers a launch pad to present their capabilities and talents to prospective customers with innovation being the focal point of the event.